Friday, May 15, 2009

Making Bullet holes and adding blood stains (with side order of pizza)

when I rendered one of the wall textures it looked ok, but looking at the photo there are obviously going to be bullet holes and a splattering of blood. You can't really see this on the black and white photo but I decided to add a bit of gruesome detail.

The bullet holes were easy to find - the hard part was finding a good texture for splattered blood. I went to a load of web sites before I found the right one.

Once I had all the source material I opened it in photoshop. To get an idea of how to lay it all out I watched a few films.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - you should have got a text from us today informing you that Thursday's transcription crit has been canceled and that you are to hand in your work to the baseroom before 5pm on Friday 22nd; this is because a number of students have fallen foul to the ongoing Maya problems at the uni, and creating this extra time is the fairest way to support them (and everyone else); I trust this is good news for everyone, as it means you have an additional day (and night) to finesse those areas of the project that would otherwise not be ready in time for thursday; use the time wisely, and I look forward to seeing you on Friday. See you soon, Phil

    ReplyDelete