Friday, May 22, 2009

Audio script - last minute

This is a last minute thing I came up with as I usually do, I decided it might be a good idea to add an audio track of an argument. I didn't want to use one from a movie, so I wrote one on the train home. It wasn't much, but it's what I have to work with. I may not use it, it will depend on whether it fits the trailer.

Script for Argument
Detective 01 – What happened today?
Detective 02 – What do you mean? We caught some bad guys.
01 – Ya, but I wanted to Capone n’ his men in the act. Not some low-life thugs! I wanted Capone!
02 – Look, we are going around and kicking down doors. We just need to sqeeze these soldiers a bit more.
01 – We aren’t doing it good enough. We should be hitting them where it hurts; their wallets.
02 – What is your problem?! You’ve been in an odd mood ever since the massacre. You ok?
01 – No! Ever since the massacre I’ve wanted to catch them. But we can’t cos we ain’t got enough information on them sons of bitches.
02 – You need to calm down. We were both worried about how far scarface could go. But if there are two gangs in Chicago –
01 – I want no gangs in Chicago, in New York we would – (interrupted)
02 – New York! We’re not in New York anymore This is Chicago, you have to do it the Chicago way. You have to go round knocking down doors goddamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment