Friday, February 6, 2009

Still Reading The Book

I saw Alan today, I was a tad late coming in because I screwed up my time, but he understood. I haven't found the book yet because no seems to have it around here, so I had to place a call to the old mother and she has ordered it off Amazon. When I told Alan this he wasn't too impressed, so we agreed to give it until next Friday, and if hasn;t arrived by then I will have to go out and find it. In the meantime we did discuss what type of trailer i should do, and I am going to make a game trailer, but a 'static-shot' trailer. Alan suggested i should look into The Shining's trailer and suggested that I use this as an influenmce. I did tell Alan what I knew about The Untouchables and that I knew Al Capone was one of the main characters in the book. I did start looking into the Chicargo mob, and watched a few documentaris on how Capone ran this mob. I also found a few F.B.I files on Capone and ordered a few more mob books that could give me some more insight into the gangster.

No comments:

Post a Comment