Friday, January 30, 2009

The Day That Alan Liked My Choice!

Today was D-Day on the book that I have chosen, there were a few books that I wanted to do but one stood out above the rest; this was The Untouchables by Elliot Ness. I spoke to Alan about the other books but he wasn't too keen on them as they were more documentary rather than narrative-based. Then I mentioned The Untouchables and he liked the choice. This book has already been turned into a film driected by Brian De Palma. We talked about what angles we could approach the work from; we agreed that it should take the form of a game trailer. We also agreed that I would use the book as a source rather than the film. All I need to do now is find a copy of the book, whcih shouldn't be that ard. I don't know what type of game trailer i will make yet, I need to read the book first.

No comments:

Post a Comment